Treble Winners Presentation Box Damaged

Just received the email saying the two shirts I ordered for my grandkids for Xmas won’t arrive until mid January … ordered six months ago … what a shambles and a disgrace …. They don’t deserve the business the shambolic shop..the club need to start by getting rid of the Dutch suppliers ….
Sorry City..if the goods had been ordered a month ago I could understand but SIX months …I certainly won’t be buying anymore commemorative shirts again and I won’t hold my breath in receiving them mid January
Its dropshipping. They take the money, when they don't even have the product to hand, then you have to rely on a third party supplier delivering the product

had an email today that 'due to a small underdelivery in certain sizes' I wont be getting my shirts until mid-January. What were the chances that the two shirts, in compeletely different sizes, that I ordered and paid for six months ago just happened to be the ones they managed to underdeliver.

Still, at least they gave me a voucher I can spend at the webstore on other stuff they won't deliver...
Got the same email, sounds like a small undelivery in all sizes!

Anyway, I've told them to swivel and have asked for a refund, as I've no faith in receiving it at any point, let alone in January.

We will have won another treble by the time it arrives..

Still not had a refund.
Just rang the online City Shop.
Spoke to a very helpful and pleasant member of staff
She tracked my parcel return on the system.
The box set has arrived back. I knew it had.
Due to the the item being limited edition, the amount of returns, etc, it is taking time to issue refunds, but I will get the refund soon.
Looks Like a lot of box sets have been returned.
TBF to City shop I did get an instant refund on 2 jumpers returned at the same time as the box set.
I don’t think City Shop will be using UPS again.

Last edited:
Got 9ne of Mrs Barm for Xmas no idea what to do with it ( it is a thing of beauty ) wear it or frame it anyone know who frames shirts

Got 9ne of Mrs Barm for Xmas no idea what to do with it ( it is a thing of beauty ) wear it or frame it anyone know who frames shirts
Google frame football shirts. Or just use a reputable picture framing company or person with plenty of good customer reviews.

Amazon have just delivered the parcel.

The outer brown box was damaged and tatty.

Opened that box and the presentation box is damaged on 3 of the 8 corners.

You wait months for the Treble Winners presentation box to arrive after paying upfront.

It wasn’t packaged well enough by City and it arrived damaged. Fucking great!

View attachment 99559

View attachment 99560

3-EC33447-39-F4-4976-9297-644-ABE48-C007.jpg

I bought the previous limited addition boxed shirt. Can’t remember what it was for now. The courier threw the box over the back garden gate and damaged the corners of the presentation box. I complained. I was told there where no more presentation boxed shirts remaining. I had to return the shirt and box. I was refunded.

Look at the state of the box! It’s absolutely pathetic that City would send out the presentation box in outer packaging like that. To be thrown about in an Amazon parcel centre.

691787-D7-2329-477-D-A605-1-A23-B1-AC1-B20.jpg

537-F369-F-368-B-4560-AB2-D-13-A79-A874-BD2.jpg

I will be going down to the souvenir shop today. So if the manager is in, I want to speak him or her. I don’t want a refund like last time. This time I want it replacing, so they better have spares in stock!
Putting the ship and the rose on the outside of the box is beyond stupid, just what do they think would happen? If that was UPS (I think you mentioned them later on) then I'm not surprised regardless, a fucking more useless delivery company I've yet to come across.

Reactions: jrb
Mine arrived yesterday. Same story bashed box some damage to the corners. Did anyone have any joy with a UPS claim since city can't/won't send a replacement?

Got the ups driver to photograph the box and send it to his manager

Finally got a refund. It’s been a total shambles for many City fans. Never again.

Got mine today. UPS delivery. Compared to some the box was in very good nick apart from a bit of a squashed corner but it is superbly presented and lovely quality. It's going in a picture frame with the medal. Until I have to get another one in May...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.