Treble Winners T-shirt ALL OUT OF STOCK????

applejuice

Team supported
England
Just woke up from a lengthy celebrate party with blues...and all adult size trebel winner t shirts are out of stock!!!!! FFS!!!

I want the Treble Winners Squad List and the best team t shirts. Wont be back in Manchester until late summer...

WHAT CAN I DO>? Restock it! Let me preorder it FFS!

Last edited:
Ordered and paid for in June, from city's online shop. Still waiting on delivery. Order page says. Due to system upgrade, order dispatch times are delayed.
Anyone else had same delay?

Ordered and paid for in June, from city's online shop. Still waiting on delivery. Order page says. Due to system upgrade, order dispatch times are delayed.
I recall they said delivery on November when I ordered….don’t know if it’s been delayed though

Not for T-shirts but ordered some kids kits, mid September and still no sign.

They have sent me a £20 voucher as way of apology, so might order a ‘24/‘25 kit now and hope it arrives before next season starts.

Just by contrast, I ordered some clothes yesterday morning from a French online shop and had an email from DPD today saying they’re in possession of it and it’s on its way to my local depot.

I mean these kits are only in fashion for 10 months and it’s taking two of those months to get them shipped?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.