Treble Winners T-shirt ALL OUT OF STOCK????

Not the T-Shirt, I ordered the Commemorative Treble Shirt expecting it this month.

Just had a message that they don't have the size (L) I ordered due to a small under delivery.

I can:

Change for a medium

Wait till mid-January while they produce the missing size

or

Cancel

I'll wait. Fcuking useless.

Not the T-Shirt, I ordered the Commemorative Treble Shirt expecting it this month.

Just had a message that they don't have the size (L) I ordered due to a small under delivery.

I can:

Change for a medium

or

Cancel

I got mine from LCK on fb paid £35 for it and got it in August

I can:

Change for a medium

or

Cancel

About time average guys wearing L were penalized ! fat bastards like me are getting our shirts in a couple of weeks

I can:

Change for a medium

or

Cancel

I had the same. Decided to switch to medium as it is supposed to be a Christmas present.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.