Trevor Cherry RIP

Very sad indeed. Class player, proper defender, tough opponent. Rest in peace.

One of the best of all time. That year the BBC had a save of the season. Guess what? Joe was 2nd to a tip over from Alex Stepney from 25 yards out. That was actually my first experience of a BBC bias against us
Yes well remembered, that really annoyed me and I was only a kid. Long time ago but wasn't Stepney's save against Us at Maine Road.

Yes well remembered, that really annoyed me and I was only a kid. Long time ago but wasn't Stepney's save against Us at Maine Road.
I'm not sure but it was a fairly routine save that most keepers would have got to. Joe's agility to dive in mid air as he was moving in the opposite direction was a thing of beauty

'We all hate Leeds' . Most fans used to sing this but another one of their great players has gone RIP Trevor Cherry. The passing of Hunter, Cherry, Madeley etc really quite sad,. They had some bloody good players and when they go, you realise how much you really liked them
My condolences go to Cherry's family and friends at this sad time. Out of a sense of decency, I won't pass comment on your last sentence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.