Trevor Morley v Bradford in 89

great day, lost me shoe in the celebration. anyone remember going back to albert square and hoisting that hippy in the air who had run onto the pitch?

black mamba said:
Times changed for Trevor Morley ....

Morley was stabbed by his wife in March 1991, missing eight league games from March until 10 April 1991

He currently lives in Norway, where he runs a shelter and works as a football pundit for TV

I know

I got to the ground really early before the roadblocks were put up by the police. The touts wanted stupid money for tickets but ten minutes after kick-off they had loads left because of the roadblocks and I got in for next to nothing. Was stood on the left side of their end as you look from the pitch and there were plenty of blues and Bradford fans but no aggro. The guy on the pitch going from player to player was incredible but it did the trick.

I got my 1st video on manchester city 88-89 season review in 1989.I thought we were going to blow it that day but morley saved the day.Swales looked smug on that day after the match.He said it was 1 of the proudest days in man citys history

My dads cousin lives in Leeds and got us tickets in the Bradford main stand. Was mental when trev scored! Not many locals in that end at all. Came out to see Bradford fans getting chased all over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.