Tribute to Newtonheathdave

zeven

For the excellent work he do on the dark side (sadcafe) everyday against an army of deluded ragfans.

I'm very impressed and he deserves recognition for his never ending work to try to educate and set the facts right over there.

I salute you and your great cause.

//
Anders

And they still think we play with 3 defensive midfielders because Yaya played that role in barca he automaticly plays it at city. i feel sorry for them!

its really mission impossible what he does

mcfcliam said:
That 'Allforone' is a funny one...I actually feel sorry for him as he's so plastic and deluded, someone should tell him that his parents wish he was a blowjob.

Kompany is a 'poor mans vidic' and Zabaleta is 'average'

Fucking LOL

Definitely the most deluded rag on there, surprisingly not many of them are as bad as you'd imagine/could no doubt find on other United boards. That guy is an absolute bell end though, full of bluster and totally insightless and one-eyed as hell.

This one made me giggle.

Tevez, Dzeko ,Balotelli, Jo. Is a Good front 4 but Rooney, Berba, Hernandez, Welbeck/Macheda is just as good, if not better.

PMSL.

Tevez >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rooney
Dzeko >>> Berbatov
Balotelli >>>>>> Hernandez
Welbeck >> Jo/Macheda

hahaha just had a read through, absolute nonsense they spout. apparently we played blackpools reserve side on sat.

Are you kidding me? He panders to them like a little woman.

"Sorry I do apologise for that". Over and over and over. I'd rather not post on there than have to apologise for every little difference of opinion just so you don't get banned. fuck it.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Are you kidding me? He panders to them like a little woman.

"Sorry I do apologise for that". Over and over and over. I'd rather not post on there than have to apologise for every little difference of opinion just so you don't get banned. fuck it.

You don't get banned for supporting a team other than United.

One of the mods on there is a Leeds fan and there are many non United fans on there.

That Allforone is the biggest rag whopper on that site, every city related thread he spews bile! The guy has a major anti-city agenda!!

They call us bitter, the cnuts only 23 his mam was still wiping his ass when i was following city, it's so easy to follow a successful side true mancs are blue.

United road take me home to a place i belong,
down the M6 back to Essex take me home!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.