Tribute to Newtonheathdave

At least some them have a proper debate with him even if they're somewhat blinkered in their views.
There are forums around were you can't even begin to debate before getting shouted down, no matter how valid your opinion.

MCFC-alan88 said:
zeven said:
He do a very good job over there!

Of what? trying not to offend anyone? He starts a debate and before he's even written anything he's apologising for it.
credits where is due. Myself wouldnt even try to reason with them! its easier to communicate with a monkey. seems like united fans are just unable to acknowledge some city players are actually very good.not to mention the myth about our tactics and game plans. alot of the things they spit out are just outrageous lies.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Are you kidding me? He panders to them like a little woman.

"Sorry I do apologise for that". Over and over and over. I'd rather not post on there than have to apologise for every little difference of opinion just so you don't get banned. fuck it.

Right I am newtonheathdave. Get one thing straight here, I apologised becasue I believed I was out of order. Now I speak to people with respect and am a pretty dignified person. I should not have bit in regards to allforones post so I apologised for it. Now if you have a problem with someone wanting to keep talking about football in a dignified manner then nows the time to air it.
In regards to calling me a little woman, theres no way on tyhis earth you would call it me to my face so why do it from the safety of your own keyboard. You don't know me nor do you know anything about me

goatbinfed said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

"Sorry I do apologise for that". Over and over and over. I'd rather not post on there than have to apologise for every little difference of opinion just so you don't get banned. fuck it.

Right I am newtonheathdave. Get one thing straight here, I apologised becasue I believed I was out of order. Now I speak to people with respect and am a pretty dignified person. I should not have bit in regards to allforones post so I apologised for it. Now if you have a problem with someone wanting to keep talking about football in a dignified manner then nows the time to air it.
In regards to calling me a little woman, theres no way on tyhis earth you would call it me to my face so why do it from the safety of your own keyboard. You don't know me nor do you know anything about me

Well i think you do well over on the dark side but ffs dave give that allforone a fcuking woman slap son he has a major anti-city agenda.

Why post so much over there and not much on here blue?

goatbinfed said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

And I'm content in my knowledge that I don't know you, or anything about you. I'm all for a bit of debate and good footballing banter, BUT, everytime someone doesn't agree with you, you apologise. For gods sake man, you're apologising for your own opinions, it's embarrassing.

Trying to keep them calm and relaxed talking about Kompany in relation to Ferdinand (Who is a crock and will barely be able to walk when his career ends) and Vidic who has practically carried their defence (I.E Kompany) Yet they still have no idea how our team plays, and have proven so in their complete lack of knowledge of our players (3 DM's dont'cha know, No creative flair, Yes, they have said that). Yet you apologise?!

MCFC-alan88 said:
goatbinfed said:

And I'm content in my knowledge that I don't know you, or anything about you. I'm all for a bit of debate and good footballing banter, BUT, everytime someone doesn't agree with you, you apologise. For gods sake man, you're apologising for your own opinions, it's embarrassing.

Trying to keep them calm and relaxed talking about Kompany in relation to Ferdinand (Who is a crock and will barely be able to walk when his career ends) and Vidic who has practically carried their defence (I.E Kompany) Yet they still have no idea how our team plays, and have proven so in their complete lack of knowledge of our players (3 DM's dont'cha know, No creative flair, Yes, they have said that). Yet you apologise?!

Just to add the vidic who always gets raped by Torres :O)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.