Trivia Time!

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Mental_blue said:
Lost track here - what was the 5. Not Ajax coz the Hague is the capital.

Sorry mate Amsterdam is the capital, the Hague is the seat of government.

And Sorry mate to you. As a former resident of the Netherlands I can assure you that Den Haag (The Hague) IS the capital city

... And a few moments later
You know what. My brain must have been a bit fuddled by certain easily purchasable items from when I was there. Sorry you were right (after i've just double checked with some of my mates there) :)

shepboy said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
Sorry mate Amsterdam is the capital, the Hague is the seat of government.

And Sorry mate to you. As a former resident of the Netherlands I can assure you that Den Haag (The Hague) IS the capital city

You know what. My brain must have been a bit fuddled by certain easily purchasable items from when I was there. Sorry you were right (after i've just double checked with some of my mates there) :)
you lived there and you didnt know the capital when almost everyone on here knew it was amsterdam ;)

mcfc_nick said:
shepboy said:

you lived there and you didnt know the capital when almost everyone on here knew it was amsterdam ;)

Most people there treat The Hague as it's capital because that's where all the serious business happens. Amsterdam is more the cultural capital (and the real one of course). It's confusing at the best of times particularly, as I said, I wasn't clear-minded most of the time :)

One English League Team and one Scottish League Team with all of the letters a,b,c,d,e in their full name (not including the words Football Club)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.