Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

Feels like a lot of miserable sods on here planted their flag last night in a bad mood and said they weren't bothering with the parade. Instead of waking up and calming down they've tried and tried to make it seem like it was a shit turnout when it was actually a good showing despite yesterday (and the weather) and you could see it meant a lot to the players and staff that so many came.

Last edited:
Same pal. I actually sent my cousins a message as I got on the train at Wembley Central just said enjoy it, might see you later. They spotted me outside ot after the 6-1 and came over without me seeing them, and said out with a load of reds but let them know where I am in few hours for a meet up.

If you took bluemoon literally you'd think we lived in a dystopian world where we never spoke to each other, or that we were part of the same extended families and in some cases brother sister father mother son and daughter ect. but whatever gains you the 'top blue' points i suppose.
My other half and the provider of the other 50% of our sons genetic material is a red. We don't mention results after any derby, we didn't last year and we haven't after this. We won't in future ones either. It's worked for the last 27 years. I probably, no I do, sulk more about results though!

My other half and the provider of the other 50% of our sons genetic material is a red. We don't mention results after any derby, we didn't last year and we haven't after this. We won't in future ones either. It's worked for the last 27 years. I probably, no I do, sulk more about results though!
No top blue points there mate.

Just back now..it was a great turnout and really enjoyable..loads of families and younger blues there too.
Her indoors is made up because as the bus passed us she shouted out to Eddie and he gave her a big smile and a wave.
Weather wasn't too bad either and didn't get that wet..well done to all the blues who went and made it such a lovely evening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.