Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

Yeah; that's as maybe. As pointed out, though, ongoing tit for that spats are against the rules. And I'd had a couple of pms pointing your discussion out.

I didn’t do anything wrong. I’m helping City fans with the weather. I didn’t start it. I certainly didn’t use any abusive language. In fact I finished with a few :-).

Don’t worry, I won’t post in the thread after this post.

You’re over reacting. :-(

I didn’t do anything wrong. I’m helping City fans with the weather. I didn’t start it. And certainly didn’t use any abusive language. In fact I finished with a few :-).

Don’t worry, I won’t post in the thread after this post.

You’re over reacting. :-(
You're entitled to your opinion. As am I.

Who went to Ibiza or shouldn’t I ask?

And who organised it I wonder…..in fact I don’t need an answer on that one I think I could put my mortgage on whose sorted that out

Who went to Ibiza or shouldn’t I ask?

And who organised it I wonder…..in fact I don’t need an answer on that one I think I could put my mortgage on whose sorted that out

According to a poster earlier in the thread, nobody went. They say the flights were cancelled. Presumably only intended going if we won the cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.