Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

I’m sorry but a pub full of blues is not gonna make a difference.

Whoever signed off holding this parade wants strung up by the balls.

I like many are not even home from Wembley yet. Majority of rest cant be arsed after yesterday - as I’m sure the players aren’t.

So predictable by the everybody except the clowns in charge of organising it.
Pubs all over the city centre.
We'll see.
Not arsed, I'm here. :-)

Stop it mate!

I’m sorry but a pub full of blues is not gonna make a difference.

Whoever signed off holding this parade wants strung up by the balls.

I like many are not even home from Wembley yet. Majority of rest cant be arsed after yesterday - as I’m sure the players aren’t.

So predictable by everybody except the clowns in charge of organising it.
Probably want the season done and dusted so they can immediately start prepping for next season's campaign.

We exposed a few chinks in our armour this year, something the higher up's will have spotted as well and will want to act quickly to address it before rot sets in. It's the business model of football, no time for sentiment.

Poor turnout so far.
Let’s hope it fills out abit.
Obviously quite a few of the privileged have stayed at home.

I'm stuck at London Euston waiting for my train home after a wembley weekend away (2019 final was Saturday yet the parade was Monday, so thought we were safe to give or 7 year old a mini break in London). Or the three of us would've been there. Never missed a parade. Don't judge everyone.

Fuck me now I wish I’d stayed home.
I’ve just witnessed a rag woman with her fat cellulite arse hanging out singing scum songs.
And when I say out, I think I’ve just given her a colonoscopy.
Fucking state of these odd rag cunts scattered about.
Not seen them for years and one sniff of a little trophy and suddenly they appear like rats.

Probably want the season done and dusted so they can immediately start prepping for next season's campaign.

We exposed a few chinks in our armour this year, something the higher up's will have spotted as well and will want to act quickly to address it before rot sets in. It's the business model of football, no time for sentiment.
I don't know why you're even wasting your time replying to Him /Her, the Person's a complete and utter Cockwomble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.