Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

The live You Tube feed we got on in the pub here just seems to be a fixed camera pointing at the stage on Liverpool Road, where the thing finishes in about two hours.

Surely it would be slightly better showing what’s going on round the start near Shambles?

Just switched on to a tit making absolutely no sense on the stage. Not watching this crap for long.

That's the reason I swerve them these days. They're always running late and you stand around forever listening to crap music and people you've never heard of and not interested in giving speeches. I was there to see us lift the premier league trophy and celebrate and I was at Wembley yesterday. That's enough for me. I do think they're great though for people who can't get to games for whatever reason and for families as a fun day out.

The live You Tube feed we got on in the pub here just seems to be a fixed camera pointing at the stage on Liverpool Road, where the thing finishes in about two hours.

Surely it would be slightly better showing what’s going on round the start near Shambles?
Think they’ve got the Beanyman sports one on. Ask them to change it to the City official one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.