Trophy prediction

I think we all would Dave, i think IF we did win the europa it would help our image more and help to move us forward and be successful for the future?

c4lv3rt said:
So bluemooners, i know were in a trophyless era but i have a feeling we (city) will atleast win a trophy this year. We have one more to go for next year a and i think we will win the europa league, have an awesome day in Dublin and everything will be rosy again!!!!
So just from curiosity/boredom which trophy do you think we will win first even if its not this year?

ps: Sorry if already posted.

every year some one says this but it never happens stop tempting fate and keep ya mouth shut tilll we do ffs

bezdog said:
c4lv3rt said:
So bluemooners, i know were in a trophyless era but i have a feeling we (city) will atleast win a trophy this year. We have one more to go for next year a and i think we will win the europa league, have an awesome day in Dublin and everything will be rosy again!!!!
So just from curiosity/boredom which trophy do you think we will win first even if its not this year?

ps: Sorry if already posted.

every year some one says this but it never happens stop tempting fate and keep ya mouth shut tilll we do ffs

Calm down man...you've got to think of these things right? It's the same as me thinking every season we'll do the double over United, you can't help it!

For me..I'd like the FA Cup..then the Europa ;) Think the league is out of our reach for a few seasons still but want more than the Carling Cup too :P

Ist in the locker will be the Carling Cup.
Dont we get a bye this time around so we dont have to go to orrible places like Doncaster and Brighton?

i think this is the type of expectation/semi-arrogance that is no good for anyone, i noticed it seaping in last year when we played at Aresnal this guy in front of me kept saying 'they're not that good these, you should be beating these City' ?!....when you start to expect to win a trophy then you get in the same arrogance as the sky4 teams fans...and who would want that?....i personally would never say i expect city to win a trophy, i would hope that somehow it may be possible, but even with the money i know its not a definite

I'd settle for the title :)
if not then the europa eufa thing just for some travel
if not then the FA cup...if not the milk cup
anthing would do for starters really

flapjack said:
i think this is the type of expectation/semi-arrogance that is no good for anyone, i noticed it seaping in last year when we played at Aresnal this guy in front of me kept saying 'they're not that good these, you should be beating these City' ?!....when you start to expect to win a trophy then you get in the same arrogance as the sky4 teams fans...and who would want that?....i personally would never say i expect city to win a trophy, i would hope that somehow it may be possible, but even with the money i know its not a definite
think he was encouraging us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.