Trouble in Manchester on Saturday

Marvin said:
ManCityTom said:
No its wasn`t i was there one minor incident that was it making it out like it was world war 3 it was good fun thats why im going friday an all.
Then maybe you were at a different screen? Doubt there'll be any more events.

Well yh there is more events as I have just bought my tickets and I was at the screen where most people were there was the minor fight few cups of beer being thrown the average incidents at football.

I expect it will be hushed up, the Council wont want to be seen as being unable to run City Centre events and future events will be quietly cancelled

Marvin said:
I expect it will be hushed up, the Council wont want to be seen as being unable to run City Centre events and future events will be quietly cancelled

You making a mountain out of a mole hill or what?

When people spend all day drinking it is inevitable there will be arrests. If you had just four arrests from 10,000 people out in town on a Saturday night it would be a great night for the police.

SteSteez said:
Where do we get tickets for this event? some website?

or just turn up and queue?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.quaytickets.com/WhatsOn/EventDetail.aspx?EventId=5233" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.quaytickets.com/WhatsOn/Even ... entId=5233</a> There you go mate thats for the next one.

Marvin said:

You really are a member of the fun police aren`t you ?

Just found the pictures of the 'violence' at the screening, it looks awful:

handbags.jpg

I'm sure the Showsec guys have seen worse at a Bary Manilow concert (to be fair though, my Dad went to one, and got caught in a crush of women when Manilow came on stage!)

scall said:
Just found the pictures of the 'violence' at the screening, it looks awful:

handbags.jpg

I'm sure the Showsec guys have seen worse at a Bary Manilow concert (to be fair though, my Dad went to one, and got caught in a crush of women when Manilow came on stage!)

Bullshit !!!!!!!!!
Your dad got crushed by Manilows fucking hooter !!!
lol

Did anyone else have a shit in the sand???

....Behave I wasn't even there!!! 8)<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:34 am --<br /><br />Did anyone else have a shit in the sand???

....Behave I wasn't even there!!! 8)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.