Trouble in the East Stand??

Re: Ejections in 109

Manchestercitychorlton said:
Fletcher is coming to one of citycentreblues' meetings for questions.
I wonder how many ShowSec he'll bring, or more to the point, he'll need.

;-)

I love how nobody has raised to the bait thrown out by some idiots in this thread that have neither stood in 109, or even better,have not attended a game or just the one. You're a particular wind up twat and you know who you are.

This issue stinks for two reasons, firstly 109 stood without any problems last season and secondly the letters were only sent after our money was taken. Before renewing, I specifically asked if standing was allowed, and got the affirmative. Now fletcher has changed his mind. I will be recording the actions of the showsec staff using a 1080p button camera at our next home game, they're, for the most part, knuckle draggers in high vis jackets.

mossley_blue said:
Anybody got any idea to what will happen to those ejected on monday?

Word on the street is, you've gotta make a public apology, pitchside, at the wigan home game.

60 stewards have not been asked to return this season; hence the large number of Showsec morons. Apparently there is no budget/money for recruitment?

Matty said:
mossley_blue said:
They will be subject to a stadium ban, the length of which will no doubt be confirmed to them in writing by the club, that's normally the way it goes when you've been ejected from the stadium.

How long you reckon the ban for?

mossley_blue said:
Matty said:
mossley_blue said:
They will be subject to a stadium ban, the length of which will no doubt be confirmed to them in writing by the club, that's normally the way it goes when you've been ejected from the stadium.

How long you reckon the ban for?
Usually 3 games

Re: Re: Ejections in 109

mossley_blue said:
Manchestercitychorlton said:
Fletcher is coming to one of citycentreblues' meetings for questions.

when is this meeting?
Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk
Next months meeting is on 11th September I think. Maybe people could post on here things they'd like us to bring up..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.