Trouble in the Ground

True_Blue69 said:
Can I ask how long you soft arses have been going to football matches for? Because if you think there is trouble at grounds these days you would have been terrified a few years ago. Typical new breed sky sports generation football fans, thats why the life has been sucked from the game...

We used to live in caves too. Doesn't mean it was right though.

True_Blue69 said:
Can I ask how long you soft arses have been going to football matches for? Because if you think there is trouble at grounds these days you would have been terrified a few years ago. Typical new breed sky sports generation football fans, thats why the life has been sucked from the game...

i'm in my forties and i thought we'd stamped out most of the mindless behaviour. i spent many years stood in the kippax near the away fans so i'm fuly aware of how footballs changed thank you very much.

You seem to be spouting a lot of opinions about me without having a clue who i am. makes me think that your opinions on football are probably have about the same validity. ie. none.

mackenzie said:
True_Blue69 said:

Im not being funny but if anyone thinks that there has been a worrying amount of trouble at recent matches they shouldnt be going to football matches, there simply hasnt. Ive been to all these matches and saw the PSG fans attempt to stat trouble (yes it was their fans), at the derby there was no trouble at all bar a few scallies singing outside Mary Ds and today there was trouble when 2 Eveton fas got thown out for fighting with eachother. Am I missing something here?

Lord BLue said:
True_Blue69 said:

i'm in my forties and i thought we'd stamped out most of the mindless behaviour. i spent many years stood in the kippax near the away fans so i'm fuly aware of how footballs changed thank you very much.

You seem to be spouting a lot of opinions about me without having a clue who i am. makes me think that your opinions on football are probably have about the same validity. ie. none.

As I said I didnt see anything so please educate me on this terrible behaviour....

two city fans had to stop three other city fans beating up a everton fan where the buses wait across the road behind the away fans when it calmed down eveyone realised the everton fans could have been about 15 at most but the knob head city fans said the deserved what they got because they were laughing, so if you are happy after your team wins you deserve to get your teeth knocked out, remember that guys next time city win in the last minute. there really does seem to be a growing under-belly of scum coming out of the wood work at our club at the moment

uwerosler28 said:
two city fans had to stop three other city fans beating up a everton fan where the buses wait across the road behind the away fans when it calmed down eveyone realised the everton fans could have been about 15 at most but the knob head city fans said the deserved what they got because they were laughing, so if you are happy after your team wins you deserve to get your teeth knocked out, remember that guys next time city win in the last minute. there really does seem to be a growing under-belly of scum coming out of the wood work at our club at the moment

everyclub has them just like when everton attacked an old man and his grandson and booted them to the floor. People who do this our not fans obviously but everyclub has them so dont say our club produce scum when you dont no what your on about.

True_Blue69 said:
mackenzie said:

Im not being funny but if anyone thinks that there has been a worrying amount of trouble at recent matches they shouldnt be going to football matches, there simply hasnt. Ive been to all these matches and saw the PSG fans attempt to stat trouble (yes it was their fans), at the derby there was no trouble at all bar a few scallies singing outside Mary Ds and today there was trouble when 2 Eveton fas got thown out for fighting with eachother. Am I missing something here?

It IS better than it was in the 70/80's. I remember being 14 years old and shitting myself at the Grimsby fans in a cup match chasing us down the roads outside the ground after a game.

However, there ARE some that still feel it OK to bowl over a forty odd year old woman simply to get to away fans. It didn't matter that I was a fellow Blue...they just wanted to get to the away fans and gesture like prats. This was last season by the way.

uwerosler28 said:

I wasnt there so obvioulsy I cant comment, but if I were at Goodison Park and we won in the last minute, Id like to think I am clever enough not to go through the home support laughing, what do you expect to happen when there are a lot of pissed frustrated lads coming out of a football match? Still if that was the only incident amongst 41000 fans id say thats well behaved.

I sit in 111 next to the away fans, and there wasnt massive trouble,

there was the usually surge towards each other when the scousers scored and neville decided to run to us to celebrate,

there was lots of shoving and jumping about, and lots of stuff thrown, i was hit by a lighter, some coins and an empty plastic bottle

i would of pocketed the coins, but they were throwing coppers, tight!!! scousers

nothing im gonna go home and cry about, but the result will tak care of that

True_Blue69 said:
uwerosler28 said:

I wasnt there so obvioulsy I cant comment, but if I were at Goodison Park and we won in the last minute, Id like to think I am clever enough not to go through the home support laughing, what do you expect to happen when there are a lot of pissed frustrated lads coming out of a football match? Still if that was the only incident amongst 41000 fans id say thats well behaved.
disagree i would not say that two people walking down the road in a good mood, being met with violence could ever condowned and what goes through somebody's mind to unexpectadly punch another person in the face when other people can walk on buy and other people who have been to the same game and experienced the same emotions actually stops him then the puncher must in my opinion have a few screw's loose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.