Trouble in the Ground

black mamba said:
Blue Lloyd said:
Aren't they City fans to the right of the picture?

I'm sure the kid to the left with his arm's raised has an Everton shirt on?

It's hard to say ....... when i was exiting the ground i saw City fans in the East Stand corner and Everton fans fighting ....... the city fans in the South Stand had already gone.

Has the guy to the immediate left of the guy you mention (blue shirt) got a city away shirt on ...... maroon stripes ...... or is it my eyes?
Yeah it is a City shirt with Ireland on the back. The Everton fans are to the right.

709951-3.jpg

That's the back of an Everton shirt. So thats not the same as the one that lad has on.

Blue_Blue said:
Timperleyblue said:
I haven't read all the posts on this subject but I have to say IMO it's getting worse in our ground. I come back from games and then read on here our stand is full of real supporters cos we sing louder etc slagging off the north, east & west stands for not being true supporters. Yet where does all the trouble in our ground start ? Oh yes with the real supporters the ones who are up for a scrap, the ones who are quite happy at the thought of being banned for throwing things, racist chants etc. Don't get me wrong I was and still am pissed off at the results recently but not to the point of wanting to hurt someone else over it.

I love City and will support them regardless but at the end of the day it's a game and there are far more important things to get worked up over.

Rasist chants? Shut up you prick and get a life, its a football game people get pissed off, we pay our money to watch the game and do what we want

If we want a fight then so be it you stick to sitting there reading your programme and doing your best to moan at every opertunity

You have the nerve to call me a prick ?? So you obviously think that buying a ticket or having a season ticket gives you the right to kick off if we don't win. And I think if you read back through the forum someone has actually been banned for racist chants against the spuds. I don't moan at every opportunity, you know nothing about me. I love City and believe me I am very vocal with my support even if I do sit in the west stand, but I just don't understand why some fans have to react with violence.
I go to the game to support my club yes I get pissed off if we lose, yes I get mad and have an opinion on things within the club but it is a small minority that give our club a bad name and I'm guessing from your reply that you agree that a scrap is socially acceptable.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Corky said:
Surely it is the City fans on the right.

I didn't see many City fans in royal blue celebrating yesterday.
I thought that too but the guy just to the left of him seems to have a maroon & black striped City shirt with what looks like "Ireland" on the back. Very confusing.

It's the Everton fans on the right pushing towards the segregation towards 111.

I was about to leave as the corner was given walking up the steps when Chuckle came and celebrated infront of us, stupidly ran down to do.. i'm not sure what was too pissed off, but by the time i got to the bottom i knew i wasn't going to jump on the pitch and get banned for life.

Final whistle it kicked off, Everton fans giving all the abuse (they've just won in injury time) and again rather than leaving all surged towards the segregation and waved thier willy's furiously... Some City fans retaliated, bottles and coins thrown from each side, not much else.

Just seen a video Felix on here has commented on, on Facebook.

The steward/police line is doing a great job holding Everton fans back whilst some stupid officer is forcibly pushing scores of people over in an attempt to create a gap between the two fans. Most are walking away with thier back turned and this power mad egotistical idiot is causing more harm than good.

I haven't got a problem with the "willy waving" i find it pretty funny... no one was going to break the segregation, if either side did it'd be 1 or 2 versus several hundered. Just a lot of shouting and as usual, over aggresive twats in bright coloured jackets and big pointy hats.

everton fans on the right city on the left, as people have said there is a person on the left in the city away top. kid with arms up in royal blue is wearing a gio goi t-shirt cos you can see the mcr,ldn,nyc,tko writing on the left shoulder. NOW STOP BLAMING CITY FANS FOR THE TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also why no one said anything about Neville doing what he did to the city fans and also the everton fan that ran on the pitch to celebrate the goal he seemed to come from the west stand. everton were even fighting there own hence the song 'are you fighting over food' coming from 111

Spot on that how i say it, was in 111 myself and it was all nothing really. Neville is a fucking prick and deserves a good kicking as does that policeman you mention, shoved me over the seats and nearly got trampled on, twat caused more harm than good. Got a nice cut and bump above my eye from a coin as a reminder of the day. meh

GStar said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I thought that too but the guy just to the left of him seems to have a maroon & black striped City shirt with what looks like "Ireland" on the back. Very confusing.

I was about to leave as the corner was given walking up the steps when Chuckle came and celebrated infront of us, stupidly ran down to do.. i'm not sure what was too pissed off, but by the time i got to the bottom i knew i wasn't going to jump on the pitch and get banned for life.

Final whistle it kicked off, Everton fans giving all the abuse (they've just won in injury time) and again rather than leaving all surged towards the segregation and waved thier willy's furiously... Some City fans retaliated, bottles and coins thrown from each side, not much else.

The steward/police line is doing a great job holding Everton fans back whilst some stupid officer is forcibly pushing scores of people over in an attempt to create a gap between the two fans. Most are walking away with thier back turned and this power mad egotistical idiot is causing more harm than good.

I haven't got a problem with the "willy waving" i find it pretty funny... no one was going to break the segregation, if either side did it'd be 1 or 2 versus several hundered. Just a lot of shouting and as usual, over aggresive twats in bright coloured jackets and big pointy hats.
Any chance of getting a link?

SambaMan said:
GStar said:

Any chance of getting a link?

not really much going on ... not my video btw

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=44141126259&ref=nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video ... 259&ref=nf</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.