Trouble in the North Stand second tier vs United

That shows everything that's wrong with people who go to football these days
The problem is that they are foreigners and have probably been sold a ticket that says it's in the away end. If they've forked out a fortune then they're going to risk it. They should be moved by the stewards to the away section or sold something to put over the kid's shirt but the question is, how did they get those seats? If it's the club then that's shameful, but I think it's others selling them on that's probably a bigger issue.

In most other countries you can safely sit *almost* anywhere you want. My mate is from Portugal and he's a Sporting fan, his brother is a Benfica fan and both fans hate each other. But they'll go to those games together and sit next to each other. He found it really strange when i told him i couldn't get us tickets to watch City at Old Trafford and just sit in the rags section because we'd get battered. No issues with this guy getting verbals, he's taken a seat from a blue and got up an celebrated (prob didn't know but that's on him imo), but battering him is assault. CCTV should be pulling this dickheads up and reporting to the police, just because it's in a stadium during a game it doesn't mean you can batter someone. Fucking weirdos.

The problem is that they are foreigners and have probably been sold a ticket that says it's in the away end. If they've forked out a fortune then they're going to risk it. They should be moved by the stewards to the away section or sold something to put over the kid's shirt but the question is, how did they get those seats? If it's the club then that's shameful, but I think it's others selling them on that's probably a bigger issue.
The stewards can't move people between sections in an all ticket sold out stadium. Those days are long gone.

The stewards can't move people between sections in an all ticket sold out stadium. Those days are long gone.

They should bring back passing small kids over the crowd to the front so they can get a better view!
;-)
I always wondered how kids found their dad after the match.... Probably just went back to the pub to meet them!

Is there anything in the ticket terms and conditions that stops someone supporting the visiting club from sitting in the home end?
It's stated explicitly in the terms and conditions of sale (used to be on the small print on the back of a paper ticket) that away supporters are not allowed in the home section.

The stewards are instructed to treat this condition with a pinch of salt and not eject away fans in the home section.

Takes me ages sometimes to get the fuckers thrown out of 105. I usually take the approach that if there's any violence arising from their presence, I'll make an issue of the fact that the stewards were aware of the situation and did nothing. That usually does the trick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.