Trouble outside the swamp!

LCBblue

Just heard from my cousin, (whos a rag) that there's been trouble outside the ground with the City and scum fans? Anybody clarify?

Watch yourselves.

I didn't see any but it was brewing! Every street corner walkin towards town had 20 or 30 mib s waiting, on their phones! And then they all began walkin, en masse, to the ground! Not surprised it went off

Almost saw a slight scuffle with some scrawny asian rag who would have quite simply got sparked off the blue he was having a bit of a set to with. There was a fat as fuck rag walked right into us lot coming out gloating who would have deserved a punch but at the end of the day he'll go home and he won't be able to see his dick so in the grand scheme of things he wasn't worth the toruble

didnt see any trouble at all. gave it loads in amongst the scum fans in the main stand and not a fukin peep from any of them. funny to see all the daytripper taking endless pics of the ground...what a joke of a fanbase.

Not suprised, it was hostile as fuck when i left, funny how they stopped giving us stick once we were away from the police presense

the really hard bastards were throwing coins at us at the end - I had to be stopped by the stewards after one hit my lad - at least the police got the twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.