Trouble outside the swamp!

There was a bit of a rumble in the designated City bar in Singapore where I watch the matches. A group of local Indian plastics got a bit tasty when they went 3-2 up.

greenie said:
I didn't see any but it was brewing! Every street corner walkin towards town had 20 or 30 mib s waiting, on their phones! And then they all began walkin, en masse, to the ground! Not surprised it went off

Absolute shite. Walked into town and was ready to give it to anyone who wanted it. All happy in numbers. They're all shitheads.

Was proud as fuck before and more importantly after the game to walk down Warwick Rd (fuck if im calling it Busby Way) with my wife, daughters and some friends wearing our colours, got a few snide remarks thrown and gave it all back. Coming out they were giving it plenty of mouth and fair enough it was fully expected but never backed down to one of them, even the wife was giving it back and they all to a man shut the fuck up.

MIB's my fucking arse.

Just realised I wasted my 10,000 post of those RAG C***s...

Blue2112 said:
Was proud as fuck before the game to walk down Warwick Rd (fuck if im calling it Busby Way) with my wife, daughters and some friends wearing our colours, got a few snide remarks thrown and gave it all back. Coming out they were giving it plenty of mouth and fair enough it was fully expected but never backed down to one of them, even the wife was giving it back to them and they all to a man shut the fuck up.

MIB's my fucking arse.

10,000th post blue, and it couldn't have been better.

:)

One tit tried picking me out after the game, and I just said;

"Have you ever boxed at Light Heavyweight?"

A bit puzzled he said - "No"

At which point I said - "Then I suggest you shut the fuck up"

Didn't bother me again funnily enough.

Bunk said:
There was a bit of a rumble in the designated City bar in Singapore where I watch the matches. A group of local Indian plastics got a bit tasty when they went 3-2 up.

I'm trying to picture the scene :)

*singingtheblues* said:
One tit tried picking me out after the game, and I just said;

"Have you ever boxed at Light Heavyweight?"

A bit puzzled he said - "No"

At which point I said - "Then I suggest you shut the fuck up"

Didn't bother me again funnily enough.

Post of the week!

I wish I had your bravery. Last time I went, four of us were 'mobbed' by the Red Army [Salford Criminal families, Dads and Sons together] and walked the other way. I don't mind one on ones but those cowards just hunt in packs, and I have been running from them for 40 years. I'd always defend myself one on one, and have done both on and of the park, but I count numbers and know the likely outcome!

Me and my brother in law were attacked on Chester Road. Cans and bottles of beer were chucked all over us. I've watched City all over the country and have never experienced anything like it. Absolute tossers the lot of 'em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.