*TROUBLE TOMORROW*

Stevies Bald Head! said:
tbh im well up for walking back to town en masse! if theres a load of us they wont come near us! if they do they we all stick together and dish out a few slaps! City were barmy were of our fuking heads!
we usually walk back into town & will do tomorrow, never had any probs.

you dont run from them balaclava cockney cunts. shithouses to a man,as was proved at last years derby. fuk em.

Its not the actual fans who go to the game you wana watch out for, its the young lads who live nearby that just want to cause trouble after the game

they are really wound about the poster, and bacon has wound them up even more, my neighbours a red and he, said to me today out of order that poster you lot put up, so i replied and said if you can,t take it don,t give it, what do you mean he said, well that flag you,ve had up for years about our trophyless years, what flag he said, i walked away 1 nill to me, then he said theres going to be trouble tomorow in all the pubs tomorow, i replied well thats down to sir bacon face, your just biased he said, f----g to right i am he,s a peice of shit, he then proceeded to try the pacification routine, thing his his sons a blue, and he was to old to give a slap to or a public warning, ive always had trouble in tameside with the f---ers but if your outnumberd theres always another day and i,ve found if you let them think theve got the better of you then turn on them most of them shit it?

i went last year to the derby and i realised it is the most unhostile ground ever nothing to be scared of, if u dnt want any trouble jst dnt wear any city colours simples.

ctid

im 14 and im goin in my culours im not arSsed it'll be a laugh lol am up for a fight with rags my age

there will be a spot of trouble but no doubt it will be in town away from all the game. there was a bit of a reunion for the celtic game and no doubt the same faces will make a re-appearance for the odd game this season... ie tomorrow

basically if you want trouble you can get it, if you don't want trouble you can easy avoid it, up to you , personally i don't wear colours at the best of times and just get in and out for most away games, do my ballooning in the ground and keep me head down coming out

but it will go off, a couple of hours afterwards no doubt....

3000 blues well up for it could kick the shit out of an alien invasion, so dont worry about the red shite, enjoy your day and sing loud and proud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.