True Blue: David Ball part 3 on OS...

DidsburyCitizen

3 minutes 20 seconds in... David Ball talks about Vlad coming in after doing Evans!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMr_Mw9CVIE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMr_Mw9CVIE</a>

The vids on Ball have been great. Seems a top lad!

I don't get the whole "David Ball True Blue" thing at all, nor do I understand how the official site can claim Ball was a "boyhood blue" when I'm almost certain I read in the official City mag that he was in fact a boyhood red (from the lad himself).

Either way I wish him all the best.

Great, this guy will be the new David Villa for a season then we'll turn on him for not scoring a hat trick per game.

Can't wait!

This guy can be our David Villa, he's that good!

rickmcfc said:
he says himself he has always been a blue and so is his little brother, could it just be that your wrong???

Probably!

I remember Trippier saying he was a boyhood red, and I was pretty sure David Ball said the same... but having watched now watched those vids on the official site I doubt they'd go to those lengths to convince us all he was a blue if he wasn't!

allan harper said:
With a name as boring as ball he won't be any good.

You fool, everyone knows English players are the best, all English players track back and never stop running. Just simple facts. Brazilians on the other hand are shit.

allan harper said:
thought he was a brazilian

Maybe he is, no doubt he'll be so wank that shit clubs like Barca will be vying for his attention.

Anyway, enough satire and sarcasm from me, I hope the lad does well and is spared the wrath of the cretins. He seems like a nice lad and from what I've seen of him and heard he's a good prospect.

Good interview especially:

'I just wanted to celebrate with the lads but I was in't toilet tryin to av a wee'

haha!

Hope he makes it good, he's was a proper little goal machine in youth team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.