True Legends

Good to see Andy Morrison get some mentions. When I think about City legends, I think about players I truly have an affection for, and I absolutely love that fella for what he did for our club.

Any player who sticks through thin and thin is a legend in book , so in order

Kinkladze
The following 4 are for different reasons

Kompany ( Been here pre takeover )
Zara ( As above )
Yaya ( So many important goals )
Aguero ( Goals , and that special one )

0001828100000C1D-2866539-image-a-5_1418108742760.jpg

Add andy Morrison, paul Simpson, corrigan, bell, book, summerbee, paul power, trautman, meredith, ken barnes, zab, vinny horlock, dikov, goater.

How anybody can mention Tevez and Toure is beyond me. A legend is someone who genuinely cares about the club, always gives 100% for the club and treats it with the same respect as the fans. They're both brilliant players and achieved brilliant things but they're both disrespectful cnuts who I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

Tried anger management ?

What did you do when YAYA got his double at Palace. Punch the wall ?

Post takeover.

Toure, Kompany, Silva, Aguero, Zabba, Hart. The spine of the side that won two titles, three domestic cups, slapped the rags, and generally changed the way I think about City.

How anybody can mention Tevez and Toure is beyond me. A legend is someone who genuinely cares about the club, always gives 100% for the club and treats it with the same respect as the fans. They're both brilliant players and achieved brilliant things but they're both disrespectful cnuts who I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

Very much this both great players but also spoilt bell ends, why anyone would put hero worship on these 2 is perplexing.

Zabs
Silva
Kun
Dunne
Goater

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.