Truly, we are destroying football

Can anyone confirm that Ibrahim is in fact the first Somali born player ever to - Appear for City, play in the FA Cup and likely play at some stage in the Premiership?

I suppose we are killing off grass roots, african football as well then?

As I remember it, Ibrahim was doing a lap of honour with YET another successful youth team at COMS some seasons ago. I could see that he was somali [although apparently now qualified to play for Norway] which interested me. There's a big somali community around the old ground if you didn't know. Anyway, I'm sure he can qualify for England now or very soon.

More saliently, he couldn't have a better tutor than Viera. Priceless coaching, knowledge and moral support.

However, I always hesitate to big up youngsters. They don't deserve the pressure. That said, I wouldn't be amazed to see him as club captain within 5 years. Some of you also dismissed my claim, many months ago, that NDJ was world class. You're welcome to your opinions, of course.

Great win today with the kids. I would also like to see DB and VK as the centre back pairing long term. The Belgian Bastion.

coleridge said:
As I remember it, Ibrahim was doing a lap of honour with YET another successful youth team at COMS some seasons ago. I could see that he was somali [although apparently now qualified to play for Norway] which interested me. There's a big somali community around the old ground if you didn't know. Anyway, I'm sure he can qualify for England now or very soon.

More saliently, he couldn't have a better tutor than Viera. Priceless coaching, knowledge and moral support.

However, I always hesitate to big up youngsters. They don't deserve the pressure. That said, I wouldn't be amazed to see him as club captain within 5 years. Some of you also dismissed my claim, many months ago, that NDJ was world class. You're welcome to your opinions, of course.

Great win today with the kids. I would also like to see DB and VK as the centre back pairing long term. The Belgian Bastion.

Belly laughed at that.

Perhaps we ought to keep playing the kids and use all the money to save football by bailing out all the these bankrupt clubs like Pompy, Liverpool, Crystal Palace, Accrinton Stanley and of course the sad rags. Maybe we should buy up Ocean Finance just to fuck off the swamp

Just heard that the FA are investigating us after 2 complaints by prem managers,1 drunken prick,1 garlic breathed blind man.The charges are that we are a disgrace to the FA cup,and should be booted out now,for playing "the kids" and actually winning.MCFC YOU ARE A JOKE CLUB WITH NO STRENGTH IN DEPTH.(P.S.Where did Ibrahim appear from guys?).

South Stander said:
Perhaps we ought to keep playing the kids and use all the money to save football by bailing out all the these bankrupt clubs like Pompy, Liverpool, Crystal Palace, Accrinton Stanley and of course the sad rags. Maybe we should buy up Ocean Finance just to fuck off the swamp
.....and then we'd actually own the swamp,so we just burn it down and claim the "ENSHURANCE,,SEEMPLES,TSCH"

Can you imagine if any of the top 4 fielded a team like ours today with so many 'kids'; the media would be blasting on and on and on about the great kids that Alex, Arsene etc have at their disposal and how brilliantly clever they are to develop this sort of talent. With us it is 'money-bags' city scrape a flukey result at little Scunny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.