Trying to find a Honeymoon location....

We went to the Kitano in New York for 5 nights and that was brill - even had a limo meet us at the airport and we got married late November so it was cold but we got to do the ice rink bit and see the thanksgiving parade.

Most people got us holiday vouchers for a wedding present so we followed this up with two weeks in California the following year so it felt like we had two honeymoons which was nice

Corky said:
That is too far off, you could have split up by then, save your money and get a late deal.

This is very good advice.

Happened to me once - £992 paid out for a week in Madeira and it all went tits up!

Doubly gutted :-(

My mates got a 12ft caravan in rhil (just behind the bingo hall) & he said he could do 2 nights for £50,
Its a quality van & its got a sticker on the door "if this vans rockin dont come a knockin" so it could be ideal for you & the mrs, just let me know.

North Queensland very beautiful that time of year, Barrier reef, Tropical rainforests,whitsunday islands sailing, you may need a few more dollars than what you have as the aussie dollar is quite exspensive against the pound.
Regardless of where you go im sure you will both have a fantastic time.

I got married and had honeymoon in costa rica, I describe it as the most beautiful country on the planet. No pissed up brits, actually no brits at all, the most bio-diverse place anywhere, empty beaches on the pacific, friendly locals, foods good especially seafood. so much to see and do, (if you like nature). not too exspensive, fantastic weather, couldnt reccommend enough.
off to live there soon, with a bit of luck.
like I said no brits ,so its actually going abroad unlike say thailand or seychells/maldives where you have a good chance of meeting someone you know

If you want some pics PM me.

Re: Trying to find a Honeymoon location....bb

mammutly said:
Corky said:
That is too far off, you could have split up by then, save your money and get a late deal.

This is very good advice.

Happened to me once - £992 paid out for a week in Madeira and it all went tits up!

Doubly gutted :-(

A week in madeira. Fucking hell i was there for 8 hours and was bored to fuck. Its one shit place. There are no beaches on the island. The most exciting thing to do there is the wooden sledge rides through the streets. For your own sanity it is a good job it went tits up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.