TUC Conference

cyberblue

Lots of people angry at the impending cuts ,could be lots of industrial action in the next few months

The winter of Discontent.

Well it will be on here, if we Draw another game

oneyeartillheaven said:
Fuck the unions and any cnut thats in one

YEAH!

Life was much better when employers could treat workers however they wanted, sack any dissenters, and pay them a pittance whilst expecting them to be thankful for it.

Unions are true democracy in action, they represent freedom.

Why do you hate freedom? Why do you hate democracy? Are you a fascist Nazi or something?

;)

Would they be so irate if Labour had announced the same cuts?

It's very simple, and i wish the leaders of the unions would sometimes pull their collective heads out of the sand and pay attention.

Cuts = savings that the country needs.
Strike = fuck up the country.

Damocles said:
oneyeartillheaven said:
Fuck the unions and any cnut thats in one

YEAH!

Life was much better when employers could treat workers however they wanted, sack any dissenters, and pay them a pittance whilst expecting them to be thankful for it.

Unions are true democracy in action, they represent freedom.

Why do you hate freedom? Why do you hate democracy? Are you a fascist Nazi or something?

;)

Not really I am just an employer who loves giving people jobs, pensions, security, training and a salary.

And then I really love it when they tell me that the job, pension, security, training and salary are not good enough and unless I pay them more they will cut off and kill the very hand that feeds them.

In simple terms "thanks for the job, now pay me more or I wont work for you, you cant sack me and in todays climate if we don't produce your 20 year old business will go bust"

So where do I get my ss badge?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.