Tuesday 18th June - Fixture Release

Is it a myth that champions start their seasons at home?! I always thought that’s what it was when I was growing up!

I’d take Chelsea away to be honest, though. Gets a tricky fixture out the way early on in the season.

Is it a myth that champions start their seasons at home?! I always thought that’s what it was when I was growing up!

I’d take Chelsea away to be honest, though. Gets a tricky fixture out the way early on in the season.
Its a Myth.

I still don’t think it’s random, we’ve never played United first day, its a fix I tell ya.
I think they have certain weekends earmarked for certain games. Like you say, there is zero chance our first league game is United, that will be pre planned for a certain weekend I think.

Reactions: PPT
Are we the only top side that gets tricky away games to start the season?

I remember United always starting with fodder at home during their era with a big build up on Sky.

Has the guy who’s saying Chelsea away ever got it right before?

Don’t think I’ve ever read a correct ‘breaking news’ prediction. You’d think by law of averages they’d get one right eventually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.