Tuesday 18th June - Fixture Release

Could be a grind that Chelsea game depending on how much rest and then pre season our main players have?

Decent run-in for us, that.

Sat Apr 12 Crystal Palace H
Sat Apr 19 Everton A
Sat Apr 26 Aston Villa H
Sat May 3 Wolverhampton Wanderers H
Sat May 10 Southampton A
Sun May 18 A.F.C. Bournemouth H
Sun May 25 Fulham A

Even going back to the start of March:
Sat Mar 8 Nottingham Forest A
Sat Mar 15 Brighton H
Wed Apr 2 Leicester City H
Sat Apr 5 United A

Very kind run-in.

Reactions: Ric
End of January through February we play Chelsea at home, Arsenal away, Newcastle at home, Liverpool at home and Spurs away.

That's the kind of run that can make or break a season.
Let's hope our second half of the season mojo has kicked in by then....
Tough start though.

Glad first Dips game is away, I wanted them and Arse out of the way b4 Xmas but would have preferred Arse away too.
The Feb fixtures keeps this top 6 shower away from us near Champs League quarters and semi. So yes it is tough, but rather then than March / April like the season just gone.

I predicted Ipswich early on and as always Leicester away around Xmas New Year.

I'm off to see now when we have Saints, Forest, Palace and Brentford as they are usually always more tricky than they should be...

Some on RAWK aren’t happy with Ipswich away. Then console themselves that we have Chelsea.

Just waiting for them to foam at the mouth at our run in.

February is tough. However that run in is a dream. #5inarow
Arsenal's run in is pretty straightforward as well - apart from a trip to Klanfield. I can see City and Arsenal only dropping 2 points each from April until end of season (City at the Swamp, Arsenal at Grief FC) but of course it is absolutely fecking ridiculous of me to be making predictions now about next April and May!!!

Arsenal's start is pretty nasty though - specifically the away matches. We play you guys at the Etihad on 21st September and with any luck you won't be in top gear by then!

True to form a notification comes through on the OS but 'technical difficulties' mean it isn't working.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.