Tuesday Afternoon??

Would imagine the same dispensation would apply as when both Milan teams (who share a Stadium) enter the C/L Draw.. they play on alternate weeks... sounds like 'lazy journalism' to me.. U.E.F.A. need to sell a tired tournament.. my moneys on a 'Derby' final.. Paul Daniels'll be doin' the draw.. an' Debbie McGee'll be helpin' him !

Eds said:
If spurs qualify they then can't play the same night as Fulham!

I thought Spuds were out of it?

-- Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:30 pm --

Arthur '2 Sheds' Jackson said:
Would imagine the same dispensation would apply as when both Milan teams (who share a Stadium) enter the C/L Draw.. they play on alternate weeks... sounds like 'lazy journalism' to me..

But both teams are seeded, therefore have the perceived advantage of having the 2nd leg at home.

I seem to recall reading Inter/AC having this prob, and UEFA lettin' them sort it out themselves.. Might be wrong though, also they also would be seeded.

I just dont know why they dont move the Europa to weeks when there is no CL. Cl one week, Europa the next and play it on Tue/Weds.

With no CL in the same week, perhaps the Europa in its own right would become more attractive

hertsblue said:
I just dont know why they dont move the Europa to weeks when there is no CL. Cl one week, Europa the next and play it on Tue/Weds.

With no CL in the same week, perhaps the Europa in its own right would become more attractive

Problem with that is it could then mess up with FA Cup replays here or other dates when the PL play on a mid week or international breaks<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:36 pm --<br /><br />
King Of All Geordies said:
Swordfish7 said:
The Brittania Stadium is also within 31 miles of Old Trafford. Just over to the Etihad though!

43 miles according to the AA routeplanner..

As the crow flies it is 34 miles. It's further going on the M56 / M6

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.