Tunnel bust-up after derby

I suppose there is the cover up route or just maybe the FA have actually reached a sensible decision for once and just told everyone involved to stop being so childish and grow up.

More like two diametrically opposed accounts that they can't do anything with.

I for one am not bothered at the outcome. It was handbags and UHT.

Fcukin stupid nowadays when big brother gets called in for touching someone’s knee or uttering an un-PC expression.

We can fight our own battles, so to speak, and I take satisfaction from the fact that Mourinho is a considerably diminished figure from two weeks ago. A growing proportion of the lickspittles now realise he’s just a twat.

I suppose there is the cover up route or just maybe the FA have actually reached a sensible decision for once and just told everyone involved to stop being so childish and grow up.

FA and sensible decision in the same sentence - that has got to be a first.

Call me cynical but I prefer the cover-up theory personally , protecting their cash stream .

Storm in a tea cup to deflect the absolute shite performance of the scum and scum manager. I see different tack used to deflect same shit performance against Bristol using Pep as an excuse. Horrible manager utter scumbag of a club, long may they continue to lose and suffer.

Storm in a tea cup to deflect the absolute shite performance of the scum and scum manager. I see different tack used to deflect same shit performance against Bristol using Pep as an excuse. Horrible manager utter scumbag of a club, long may they continue to lose and suffer.
That's the festive spirit I'm talking about !!

That's the festive spirit I'm talking about !!

I am struggling to understand how the United Forum allows posts to be made that continually infer that our team is on drugs yet our own forum quite rightly would probably ban such posts.
Maybe the journo ability to print lies no matter what the subject extends to certain forums. Not saying BM is whiter than white when it comes to opinion simply trying to understand what is allowed to be posted and commented upon.

I am struggling to understand how the United Forum allows posts to be made that continually infer that our team is on drugs yet our own forum quite rightly would probably ban such posts.
Maybe the journo ability to print lies no matter what the subject extends to certain forums. Not saying BM is whiter than white when it comes to opinion simply trying to understand what is allowed to be posted and commented upon.

If I recall correctly, there were posters on here saying Leicester were on PEDs in their title winning season. And they weren’t banned either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.