Tunnel bust-up after derby

Mourinho was thought to have gone to the door of City’s dressing room to ask their players to show more respect as music blared and the Premier League leaders celebrated jubilantly.

Fucking LOL. Look lads, I know I spent all week accusing you of cheating, claiming you were only winning the league because of referees giving you favours, and then just wrote off your historic win as "lucky" and down to a refereeing mistake...but would you mind showing some respect?
This. What a fraud hahaa. Give Edy a liftime contract, lock him up. looks a better passer than United's midfield

Apparently players were swinging for each other, hope our lot didn't do anything that got seen by the ref. You can still get sent off until he leaves the stadium.

EDIT:

This seems to suggest all our players were doing was revelling in victory. Funny if their lot got some suspensions as well.

The scum are now the team who get offended when other teams rub it in. The cocky bunch of assholes have a lot more of this coming so they better get used to it.

Is Eddie particularly religious? I could see why moumou would take offence at the drenching.
got-some-holy-milk_c_3666889.jpg

Sounds like this might be quite serious then. Arteta being the victim certainly raises the profile compared to some nameless assistant, Arteta is well connected and respected in this country.

I'm sure any security footage of the assault will be lost if it hurts United, but at the end of the day, they've invaded our space, he's confronted us in the City dressing room, so Mourinho's going to be presumed at fault.
Take your tights off, ffs.

It's not funny guys. I heard that because of our blatant show of disrespect they are going to dock our 11 points and give them to united :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.