Tunnel bust-up after derby

Mourinho was thought to have gone to the door of City’s dressing room to ask their players to show more respect as music blared and the Premier League leaders celebrated jubilantly.

Fucking LOL. Look lads, I know I spent all week accusing you of cheating, claiming you were only winning the league because of referees giving you favours, and then just wrote off your historic win as "lucky" and down to a refereeing mistake...but would you mind showing some respect?

Absolutely spot on.

Respect works two ways.

Always makes me laugh, was alluding to the fastest milkman in the West mind, am I showing my age ;-)
Its great to look back at that, and realise we are now doing that to others, we've come a long way, even from that game, and we beat them away anyway.

Today has been great.

I've had a brilliant week, Ukraine with my lad was fantastic, despite the result. We had brilliant food, local wine, and met lovely people, and today nailed the week. I hate derby weeks, and having missed most of this one, so to finish the week with a (n easy) win is great.

Its great to look back at that, and realise we are now doing that to others, we've come a long way, even from that game, and we beat them away anyway.

Today has been great.

I've had a brilliant week, Ukraine with my lad was fantastic, despite the result. We had brilliant food, local wine, and met lovely people, and today nailed the week. I hate derby weeks, and having missed most of this one, so to finish the week with a (n easy) win is great.
It's a great time to be a blue and be counting the days until the next game.

Looks like the united manager has made a craven (dale) attempt to deflect the attention here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.