Tunnel bust-up after derby

Over celebrating the wanker but its ok for that rat faced wanker lingard to always get united players to sing why dont city fuck off home and shit the few times that they have beat us..get in eddie fuck off Maureen and your sad shit players

If he isnt gouging eyes he's crying over spilt milk

Or waiting in a parking lot to berate an official, lying about an incident with a match referee leading to them getting on the receiving end of death threats and eventual retirement or sicking his attack dog Faria at officials and opponents.

He has been this way throughout his career, absolutely lacking sportsmanship but I think that is to be expected when you've never been a professional athlete to understand the principles of the game

Ohhh Ederson
He’s a keeper
He’s full of tats
He fucking hates United
And he doesn’t hide the fact
He throws milk at Mourinho
Coz he is a moaning twat

While I do not like violence I do love the fact that there is a really fiery derby in England. A derby game where more than pride is on the line, where there are real stakes. I feel like that has been missing from the EPL for the last few years.

The fuck does that prick think he's doing barging into our dressing room anyway?

I'm glad Ederson put him back in his fucking box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.