Tunnel bust-up after derby

Quite interesting to read the report on the BBC then the Guardian straight after. Almost like they are describing two entirely different incidents.

There’s a nagging feeling in my mind that Mourinho deliberately instigated this to deflect attention from on the pitch matters.

He complained when Chelsea celebrated their 4-1 last season I think. There is something very off about him that every manager/team loves beating him.

There’s a nagging feeling in my mind that Mourinho deliberately instigated this to deflect attention from on the pitch matters.
I doubt we will need to ring Sherlock for this one Ric, it is close to certain he did. I envisioned it at the time, him sat seething in his office "i need something here, they are a bit loud the blue tossers... got it"

This has made my morning.

Us being accused of rubbing their noses in it:
_52788977_banner.jpg

It happened seconds before his post match interviews and press conference though and he kept quiet about it then, when if he wanted to put the focus on the scuffle he could have been late, or gone in looking like her been in a fight, or mentioned it.

If there's method to It, it might be an attempt to drag us into the mud with them, but the reality is Mourinho is just a twat. There was no ulterior motive to his eye gouging, or his fight with Wenger, or his pitchside attempt to humiliate Chelsea's doctor. He's just a very bad loser who lashes out uncontrollably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.