Tunnel bust-up after derby

Is anyone else as proud as I am of our squad for this incident?

Man United still think they have this mythical ‘aura’ about them. Their arrogance still exists, even though they can’t back it up with football. I’m proud that we waltzed in and celebrated wildly. I’m glad that we showed them we aren’t scared of them. In fact their reaction proved what the match proved: they are scared of us.

Celebrating freely and wildly like that, and telling Mourinho to fuck off like that, that’s the stuff of champions. We let them know clear as a fucking bell that we are the Daddies now in every single way.

The best thing about it is that Mourinho and the United fans and press built it up to be so much more than it was. Their fans were convinced this was the match they put us in our place and closed the gap to 5 points - the beginning of their title charge over the winter.

Mourinho set his stall out in the presser. Attacking our players, calling them cheers, going after Pep's politics - he went all out to rattle us and that showed how desperate he was.

And that continued after the match when Jose reacted so bitterly everyone knew it ended their season.

For us it was just another game, a derby yes, but nowhere near the importance of he Mancini-ferguson derbies. We're 8 points clear FFS.

They turned it into the game that decided the title through their own hubris, so when we won we celebrated like the title had been decided.

Funny that the Lump was involved. He's got form for being a noisy bastard, so I can't see why he was upset about our rowdy celebrations......... Oh, wait; he had his arse handed to him on his own turf. Mard arse.

There was a journo article last week about the actual state of their stadium, basically saying it is in total dis-repair and that the wifi in the press room is non-existant

Which is quite ironic really, considering their team and brand of football is also non-existant

Yeah also said the ground hasn’t been touched for over 10 years! That’s the Glazers for you don’t want spend a penny.

I read yesterday before the game on twitter from a journo, I can't remember who though, that even though united banned amazon from the dressing room and tunnel, they arrived early at the ground and were collecting footage, so you never know they may have snuck in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.