Tunnel bust-up after derby

Our only reply needs to be the truth. How he was utterly unprofessional and disrespectful all week in the run up, accusing us of diving (us, the team with one of the least amount of free kicks awarded to us) and the fact of him coming into our dressing room to complain where he had no right to. Perhaps next time if he shuts the fuck up in the build up, does not disrespect professional players, they may not feel like ramming all that down his throat when they win

Little did Fergiescum believe that the "Noisy Neighbours" would come back to haunt him.
Brilliant - hope City print a Christmas Card - Noisy Neighbours deliver milk with your 'pressies - ....lol.

I posted this yesterday. I believe it to be true. We sent a message out in so many ways.

Metaphorically we went in and pissed in the corners at Old Trafford and declared it to be OUR fucking territory now. It was the modern day equivalent of Big Mal sauntering up to the Stretford End and holding out 5 fingers.

This is the club who've been singing "We're Man United, we do what we want" for years. Well we're the mighty Manchester City and these days it's us who do what we fucking want and you can't do a thing about it apart from whinge and cry.
I've always thought you a very smart man, this all but confirms it

Schooled on their own pitch and the made area couldn't take it ,I hope when we twat em at home every player runs past that odious little fist pumping every time we score.

Don't know if anyone has used it, but sure the papers have missed a belting headline

"Mourinho complains about the music, as City turn it up to 11"
il_340x270.1234667440_q69n.jpg

When there is an inquiry : I am feeling in a calm mood today - maybe Maureen , in his defence will claim that he went to City's dressing room to enquire
- in Portuguese - when Ederson , Fernandinho , Jesus , Danilo - their contracts expire.
- Maureen would like to sign them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.