Tupac...

Stevie B said:
prairiemoon said:
Watched Juice last night. He was a better actor than rapper.

^This

As for all this who was/is better nonsense, I couldn't care - I listened and still listen to it all, wherever the artist is from.

Being an entertainer was Tupac's main thing which he nailed, whereas someone like Big L wasn't as much - although lyrically he was much better you had to be more inclined with HH to appreciate him.
I'd rather stand at a packed concert watching 2pac but sit in my home studying lyrics with Big L

A big Blue and a mate of mine Korin Dj's down at Grosvenor Street on Thursday Nights.... at The Zoo.
The night is aptly named "Regulate" and if you like Rap/HipHop then get yourself down there...

Thursday Nights, after 10pm till late... £1 a Pint
I was down there on Thursday for the launch and good numbers turned up considering it was a relaunch party.

I'll have to check that out

Been to Juicy at Joshua Brooks on wed a few times its decent but tends to be all the big tunes and not so much lesser known tracks

Colliahhh said:
Stevie B said:
prairiemoon said:
Watched Juice last night. He was a better actor than rapper.

^This

As for all this who was/is better nonsense, I couldn't care - I listened and still listen to it all, wherever the artist is from.

Being an entertainer was Tupac's main thing which he nailed, whereas someone like Big L wasn't as much - although lyrically he was much better you had to be more inclined with HH to appreciate him.
I'd rather stand at a packed concert watching 2pac but sit in my home studying lyrics with Big L

A big Blue and a mate of mine Korin Dj's down at Grosvenor Street on Thursday Nights.... at The Zoo.
The night is aptly named "Regulate" and if you like Rap/HipHop then get yourself down there...

Thursday Nights, after 10pm till late... £1 a Pint
I was down there on Thursday for the launch and good numbers turned up considering it was a relaunch party.

I'll have to check that out

Been to Juicy at Joshua Brooks on wed a few times its decent but tends to be all the big tunes and not so much lesser known tracks

Cool, might see you down there one night...

Alot of the tracks I was familiar with, Some I hadn't heard in over 10years, but was combined with a few new tracks that have just dropped

Anyone seen Gridlock'd? Decent

gridlockd.jpg

johnmc said:
Time i spoke on this.

Y'all can't fuck with Gangstarr. You know ma steez.

That album is great can play it from beginning to end. Another great artist gone before his time.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:34 pm --<br /><br />
gaudinho's stolen car said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9VQye6P8k0[/youtube]

Tune, this album was a great collabo effort love it.

Chungo said:
Anyone seen Gridlock'd? Decent

gridlockd.jpg

Funny.... I watched this as a kid and didn't like it - After watching the Tv series "Lie To me" with Tim Roth in it, this inspired me to re-watch Gridlock'd and it's a solid film, very well done.

glen quagmire said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Hahahaha! That's class.

this one makes me piss my sides. The cat looks so unhinged.

[bigimg]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_lUXXEQ0TG_0/SKSVku5ghhI/AAAAAAAAAX8/UTKjKeuAyiA/s400/drug+cat.jpg[/bigimg]

Same eyes as many a bluemoon poster.

Anyone else annoyed at the whole hologram craze now they want to do Elvis, Freddie Mercury, Benny Hill ffs when will it end. There will be entire concerts with noone performing just computer images.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.