Turning into a bunch of rags!

pedrag40 said:
I debated whether to put the rag bit to be honest, but i was hoping it would have the shock appeal that would kick people to want to change the direction things are going. If only we could take the Mary D's atmosphere from derby days into every game at COMS and teams would hate coming to play against us and players would want to come and play for us.

Oh and highlighting that part of my serbian name has rag in it happens every post so get a grip its just a username. If i was a rag why would i slate rags and try and improve things at city?
i only highlighted it cause you used the rag word yourself,i admit while it's not smart or humorous to make fun of someone's name,i found it funny,i shall now go out and whip myself with a birch stick as punishment

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Objection! Born in Crumpsall. If I lived in Singapore your comment might be a little more worthy. I have been supporting qualitatively for decades and my expectations are not sky high. We do lose, and we seem to lose regulary to inferior opposition. If the performance was anything like yesterday, what idiots would clap at the end of the game. Verbal dissatisfaction is the only thing available to the vast number of disenchanted fans (who no doubt like myself will turn up to the next match). The club don't listen to any genuine point put forward - Thank you for your comments Mr. Ewing, we will be round to read your gas meter as soon as possible - and so we are left with very little with which to 'voice' our opinion. I am preaching to the converted on this forum, we all want the same thing essentially but when the performance on a matchday against a side struggling in the Championship doesn't come up to what I call merchantable quality, we're entitled to a bloody refund.

I pay my money for the atomosphere, otherwise i would just stream games every week. When i was a lad thats why i loved the games but the boys of today dont have that anymore and this generation coming through are going to end up in the same band as our neighbours...expecting to turn up, have a pie (or prawn sandwhich), sit down, watch the team win and then go home. Im not saying clap after watching utter shite, i just dont think booing helps anyone. Certainly when theres 45 minutes left on the clock we should be rallying players not condeming them! The board want to give city back to the fans, if you have an issue with us not being heard then i dont think a monotonal syllabul is going to change that. Sing blue moon instead.

paddystyle said:
pedrag40 said:
I debated whether to put the rag bit to be honest, but i was hoping it would have the shock appeal that would kick people to want to change the direction things are going. If only we could take the Mary D's atmosphere from derby days into every game at COMS and teams would hate coming to play against us and players would want to come and play for us.

Oh and highlighting that part of my serbian name has rag in it happens every post so get a grip its just a username. If i was a rag why would i slate rags and try and improve things at city?
i only highlighted it cause you used the rag word yourself,i admit while it's not smart or humorous to make fun of someone's name,i found it funny,i shall now go out and whip myself with a birch stick as punishment

lol nothings more offensive than calling me a rag. Take the P!ss out the name all you like. Go easy on yourself.

RobbieBrewer said:
Said it on another thread but the club need to seriously look at removing the "block" of away fans from the South stand.Give us that entire lower section of the stand back and let all the old and new school fans who want to get up and boogie like the old days do it without first seeking the approval of some 90 minute moaning git behind them.
Agreed - why didn't they put them up on Level 3 yesterday, the atmosphere would have been far better.

pedrag40 said:
Its never mattered who is in charge of the team and what players we have got on the pitch because the reality is that most of us have not been around long enough to see city win anything. I remember not so long ago being classed as the best supporters in the world, 30,000 every week at maine road to watch Terry Cooke. But over the past few years our support has changed. Yes the atmosphere at COMS isnt the same as Maine Rd but we have to change that, its nothing to do with design. Booing a team at half time if we are drawing against a bottom 3 side or not roaring when the teams are announced is beyond me. We have 90 minutes 20 or so times a year to go to our mecca and express ourselves. And we should be expressing ourselves in the right way. Things are not going as we hoped for but money has heightened expectation and regardless of the money, we all know we should be doing better than we are. But we are a club and we have as big a role in the success to play as anyone else. We will take the wins but we also must accept when we want some passion and fight on the pitch, we must show it in the stands. F*** the stewards 45,000 of us stand up and sing our hearts out! Everyone knows your not happy when you lose, why boo? We've got a quality stadium, quality owners and we are going to bring in better quality players. Unfortunately the quality of the fans is going in the other direction and it embarrases me. If we are gonna bother to pay the money to go then make something of it! I am tempted to print 40,000 copies of city songs on a hymn sheet and turn up first thing in the morning and put em on every seat cuz im convinced we have forgotten the words to our anthems. Hate to say it but we are turning into a bunch of rags and we need to change that! Am i alone or can we turn out any prove we are still the best?

Pedrag 100% agree with you. I'm so pleased to see that there are still some of us that have this opinion. I go to the game to enjoy myself win, lose or draw, I SUPPORT the team, I play my part, I recognise the part I can play in helping my club, my team, achieve our dreams. Yes it's the players that have to go an perform but I will do everything I can to get behnid the players and help them, give them confidence.

I always thought that City fans were 'proper' football fans, not in it for the glory but in it to be part of something special, something that felt dear to their heart. The way I hear some of those fans go on after a shock result and being 13th in the premiership makes me shake my head in disbelief.

Blue Mooner said:
pedrag40 said:
Its never mattered who is in charge of the team and what players we have got on the pitch because the reality is that most of us have not been around long enough to see city win anything. I remember not so long ago being classed as the best supporters in the world, 30,000 every week at maine road to watch Terry Cooke. But over the past few years our support has changed. Yes the atmosphere at COMS isnt the same as Maine Rd but we have to change that, its nothing to do with design. Booing a team at half time if we are drawing against a bottom 3 side or not roaring when the teams are announced is beyond me. We have 90 minutes 20 or so times a year to go to our mecca and express ourselves. And we should be expressing ourselves in the right way. Things are not going as we hoped for but money has heightened expectation and regardless of the money, we all know we should be doing better than we are. But we are a club and we have as big a role in the success to play as anyone else. We will take the wins but we also must accept when we want some passion and fight on the pitch, we must show it in the stands. F*** the stewards 45,000 of us stand up and sing our hearts out! Everyone knows your not happy when you lose, why boo? We've got a quality stadium, quality owners and we are going to bring in better quality players. Unfortunately the quality of the fans is going in the other direction and it embarrases me. If we are gonna bother to pay the money to go then make something of it! I am tempted to print 40,000 copies of city songs on a hymn sheet and turn up first thing in the morning and put em on every seat cuz im convinced we have forgotten the words to our anthems. Hate to say it but we are turning into a bunch of rags and we need to change that! Am i alone or can we turn out any prove we are still the best?

Pedrag 100% agree with you. I'm so pleased to see that there are still some of us that have this opinion. I go to the game to enjoy myself win, lose or draw, I SUPPORT the team, I play my part, I recognise the part I can play in helping my club, my team, achieve our dreams. Yes it's the players that have to go an perform but I will do everything I can to get behnid the players and help them, give them confidence.

I always thought that City fans were 'proper' football fans, not in it for the glory but in it to be part of something special, something that felt dear to their heart. The way I hear some of those fans go on after a shock result and being 13th in the premiership makes me shake my head in disbelief.

Couldnt agree more. City fans take the p!ss out themselves before anyone else can do it for us. But the way we are conducting ourselves is make us all look like a laughing stock at our expense. Its not just the players and manager. 3pm on a saturday is karaoke time for me and a point in my week where i say this is one of the biggest if not the biggest part of my identity and im proud!

With regards away fans and where they sit , they r put they 4 a reason ie safety reasons also where they are sat is where they coaches park up this wil always be the way

couldn't agree more with the original poster. we all need to get behind the club 100% now, and help us out of the this very mental gloom. we are only a few points off top 8, a couple of wins and results and we're there, we just need to be vocal in a postive way!

Colins Bellend said:
Have any of you got the players mobile Nos and i'll give them a ring let them know my feelings after watching that shit on saturday,otherwise i'll boo as fucking as loud as anybody thankyou

your entitled to do what you want but are you a fan or a supporter of manchester city football club? The more you boo the ouder i'll just have to sing over you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.