Turnstiles Broke! Massives Queues Outside The Ground

Anyone know if this is sorted tomorrow or do I need to factor in queuing for 30 minutes to get into the ground?

Ha I know what you mean and to this end I'll be arriving that bit earlier, such is my pessimism.

I'm convinced it's just a ruse to create an atmosphere prior to ko and get more in beforehand rather than everyone being on the last minute

Last edited:
I had an email from the club similar to the one last week and advising me to get there 45 minutes before the game.

I have had an email last night and a text this morning along the same lines though t he text doesn't advise you to be early but tells you to

"Arrive no later than 45 mins before kick off"

Translation: Please buy a least 1 pint of overpriced piss and a dry hot dog from one of our not arsed catering staff before kick off.

"Arrive no later than 45 mins before kick off"

Translation: Please buy a least 1 pint of overpriced piss and a dry hot dog from one of our not arsed catering staff before kick off.

Not sure 45 minutes will be enough time to get served !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.