TV Fixtures - 2020/21

So out of six, four have moved and two haven't ... this means our following two home games haven't moved ... so no idea if all-games-on-TV would continue in the New Year as well or not or if that PPV would be brought back or there would simply be no way of watching them LIVE unless you get tickets via the ballot and are able to get in ... and who knows even if that is going on then or not.

19/01 - City v Aston Villa
30/01 - City v Sheffield United
I think the Villa is a TBC game still isn't it?

The Sheff U one looks to be moving to the Monday but they've not announced as it runs into Feb

Looks like it could be:
3/1 PL
6 LC Semi
10 FA3
13PL
17PL
19PL unless it moved to Sunday to accommodate 20th
23 FA4
26PL
30PL
02/02 PL

Fuck me, ten in a month if we beat Arsenal and Brum.

I think the Villa is a TBC game still isn't it?

The Sheff U one looks to be moving to the Monday but they've not announced as it runs into Feb
Not sure about SU moving to Monday as we have a game that weekend a it is, unless they played them in a different order Friday 1st and Monday 4th?

You are right, my mistake ... I had placed the Villa game in my calendar on Tue 19th as that's the first available mid-week that was free for us so logically that's where it'll be played ... given later the CL will return and later rounds of FA Cup etc.

I still think that 19/20th mid week is when that will be played.

And the 30th Sheffield one didn't get picked. Given other games are picked that gameweek so I think that weekend is as is ... we have Sat 3pm and not on TV as things stand ... but then I guess some sort of TV arrangement would come for that as I don't see all fans being back by then, so it's either the return of PPV or the continuation of all-on-tv ...

The February ones when announced I can assure you when we play Burnley mid-week away and Liverpool play Brighton at home is currently listed as us on Tue and them on Wed (not sure why that is as usually all games are listed at the same day/time till TV picks actually come out) ... but anyway wait till they decide when Liverpool v Us is moved to Sunday or whenever for TV, they'd swap those prior mid-week games around too and give them an extra day over us ...

Official Statement:

The Premier League fixtures that have been selected for live broadcast in January have been released.

The broadcast arrangements for games after Matchweek 20 will be reviewed in the new year following consultation with clubs, broadcast partners and in line with any decisions made by Government regarding the return of spectators to stadiums.

Friday 1 January

17:30 Everton v West Ham (BT Sport)
20:00 Man Utd v Aston Villa (Sky Sports)

Saturday 2 January

12:30 Spurs v Leeds (BT Sport)
15:00 Crystal Palace v Sheff Utd (Sky Sports)
17:30 Brighton v Wolves (Sky Sports)
20:00 West Brom v Arsenal (BT Sport)

Sunday 3 January

12:00 Burnley v Fulham (Sky Sports)
14:15 Newcastle v Leicester (Sky Sports)
16:30 Chelsea v Man City (Sky Sports)

Monday 4 January

20:00 Southampton v Liverpool (Sky Sports)

*Matchweek 18 fixtures have been split between 12-14 January and 19-21 January and are signified by an asterisk.

Tuesday 12 January

18:00 Sheff Utd v Newcastle (Sky Sports)*
20:15 Wolves v Everton (Sky Sports)*

Wednesday 13 January

18:00 Man City v Brighton (BT Sport)*
20:15 Aston Villa v Spurs (Sky Sports)*

Thursday 14 January

20:00 Arsenal v Crystal Palace (Sky Sports)*

Friday 15 January

20:00 Fulham v Chelsea (Sky Sports)

Saturday 16 January

12:30 Wolves v West Brom (BT Sport)
15:00 Leeds v Brighton (Sky Sports)
15:00 West Ham v Burnley (Amazon Prime)
17:30 Aston Villa v Everton (Sky Sports)
20:00 Leicester v Southampton (BT Sport)

Sunday 17 January

14:00 Sheff Utd v Spurs (Sky Sports)
16:30 Liverpool v Man Utd (Sky Sports)
19:15 Man City v Crystal Palace (Sky Sports)

Monday 18 January

20:00 Arsenal v Newcastle (Sky Sports)

Tuesday 19 January

18:00 West Ham v West Brom (BT Sport)*
20:15 Leicester v Chelsea (Sky Sports)*

Wednesday 20 January

18:00 Leeds v Southampton (Sky Sports)*
20:15 Fulham v Man Utd (BT Sport)*

Thursday 21 January

20:00 Liverpool v Burnley (Sky Sports)*

Tuesday 26 January

18:00 Brighton v Fulham (BT Sport)
18:00 Newcastle v Leeds (BT Sport)
20:15 Southampton v Arsenal (BT Sport)
20:15 West Brom v Man City (BT Sport)

Wednesday 27 January

18:00 Burnley v Aston Villa (BT Sport)
18:00 Chelsea v Wolves (BT Sport)
19:30 Crystal Palace v West Ham (BT Sport)
20:15 Everton v Leicester City (BT Sport)
20:15 Man Utd v Sheff Utd (BT Sport)

Thursday 28 January

20:00 Spurs v Liverpool (BT Sport)

Saturday 30 January

12:30 Everton v Newcastle (BT Sport)
17:30 Arsenal v Man Utd (Sky Sports)
20:00 Southampton v Aston Villa (Sky Sports)

Sunday 31 January

14:00 Brighton v Spurs
(moved due to Spurs playing on Thursday)
14:00 Leicester v Leeds (Sky Sports)
16:30 West Ham v Liverpool (Sky Sports)

No announcement yet on what’s going to be the plan going forward in January now that almost everyone is back in lockdown ... I am guessing all games would go on TV like December so the Jan fixtures would shuffle again to spread them out over every gameweek ... or will we see the return of the PPV?

No announcement yet on what’s going to be the plan going forward in January now that almost everyone is back in lockdown ... I am guessing all games would go on TV like December so the Jan fixtures would shuffle again to spread them out over every gameweek ... or will we see the return of the PPV?

You'd like to think so mate,all free again for January

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.