TV from your childhood

The testb

Showing my age here. There was a number of these films shown during the day during the launch of BBC2 and colour tv, they called them trade test transmissions as there were only programs in the evening on BBC2. Remember watching on our rented DER tv

The test card.
A small dot in the centre of the screen.
Electronic snow.
Yep, we had it all.

Space 1999 was a programme I never missed, I don't know what it was - the space ships were a amazing. I have the Blu-ray of all the series since they were digitally remastered - I mean watching now occasionally still brings back the excitement from back then although the production & story lines are abit meh.

Showing my age here. There was a number of these films shown during the day during the launch of BBC2 and colour tv, they called them trade test transmissions as there were only programs in the evening on BBC2. Remember watching on our rented DER tv

I don't remember that on the TV at the time, but just started watching it, and I have seen that fairly recently. Racking my brains now trying to think if was TV, Youtube or a DVD...

Space 1999 was a programme I never missed, I don't know what it was - the space ships were a amazing. I have the Blu-ray of all the series since they were digitally remastered - I mean watching now occasionally still brings back the excitement from back then although the production & story lines are abit meh.
Was that a bit like UFO ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.