TV Games - April / May

Bank holiday with limited transport to accommodate Spurs being able to be on telly.

Monday night? What if we win it then or before? Are we going to have a trophy presentation gone 10pm at night?

From a contact within the club, albeit indirectly. To be honest, I could do with it remaining on the Saturday as I go away on the Sunday but it sounds legit as someone on this thread explained their reasons for thinking it will move to the Monday due to Spurs’ CL commitments then not long after that I heard this info completely independently.
If its moved again, at short notice, its a fucking outrage, this sort of shit really annoys me.

Had a quick look at scouse and spurs forums earlier and they seem to think Liv will be on Sat night with Tott taking their slot on the Sunday...makes sense.

Can't see City changing it at short notice when so much corporate stuff will have been sold.

You might be bladdered, but I hope that’s all true. I’d hope City would object.

You might be bladdered, but I hope that’s all true. I’d hope City would object.
City do as they are told in these situations always has been always wil. The club are push overs when it comes to things like this

14 days until this game and they are thinking of confirming a change around Tuesday. Load of shi*e. More money lost from the working man.

This should of been announced for definite on Thursday with various outcomes concluded before the spurs game even kicked off.

Someone made a good point that Leicester corporate sold out months ago due to the being the last game and the chance to see a trophy lift with a few prawn sandwiches in hand.

If they put a ** beside a game. Then it should just roll to a 3pm KO by default.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.