TV people whose manner irritates

Your mum is an impeccable judge of character mate. I think after today's match that Tess must be related to Lee Mason!!

She wasn't the only one who knew Tess and thought the same.

Tess grew up in the same area I did and many thought she was a cow.

People who aren't the jealous types either.

She wasn't the only one who knew Tess and thought the same.

Tess grew up in the same area I did and many thought she was a cow.

People who aren't the jealous types either.

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest mate as I met her through work and instantly thought "What an arsehole"!!

Richard Osman, he's just an awkward & unfunny nerd

I'm not a fan. He's a very clever bloke but his put downs come across as excessively cruel. Comedians can be brutal and get away with it because they're funny. When he does it, it just sounds like bullying.

I'm not a fan. He's a very clever bloke but his put downs come across as excessively cruel. Comedians can be brutal and get away with it because they're funny. When he does it, it just sounds like bullying.

I think he's great and was genuinely nice when I met him.

His put downs tend to be aimed at comedians, the typical bullies of the world anyway. He's striking a blow for the bookworms!

I think he's great and was genuinely nice when I met him.

His put downs tend to be aimed at comedians, the typical bullies of the world anyway. He's striking a blow for the bookworms!

Saw him rip into a normal contestant the other week and I just thought he was being a **** tbh.

Fair enough. I always felt it was done with good humour. Having been a contestant on Pointless, the contestant selection process should weed out anyone who can't have a laugh and he does come and chat to you all before filming to get to know you a bit.

As I said, seemed a nice guy although he is more of a household name now than a few years ago so he might have changed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.