TV series Box Sets

000a3498_medium.jpeg

The X-Files, the best series ever, classic 90s TV.

I've barely watched TV since then, though I download the Game of Thrones episodes which are among the best TV I've ever seen.

A few years old but Still Game is really funny. Set in Glasgow about two old blokes takes a little time to understand some of their phrases!

Nothing will ever, ever come close to The Sopranos. Had me hooked from the first series and I have struggled to get into any other TV series since because nothing is as good.

It's been a few months since I have finished them all now and I am going to start on The Wire, again I don't think I will enjoy it as much as The Sopranos but I'm at a good place where I think I can start watching something else now.

southern muppet said:
Learn what torrents are and why DVDs are about as redundant as this

washday_010_mid.jpg

Also, Oz.

Yeah also learn why you will have nothing to watch in ten years as you watch everything for free and wonder why tv companies have no money

Get on The Shield- about 6 or 7 series of quality. I loved the wire & Sopranos, but the Shield is better, and a lot more violent!

Also check out

Breaking Bad
Criminal Minds
Mad Men
Prison Break

& ones that have already been mentioned that are quality

Dexter
Oz
Entourage

right, back to my TV (Television, not TransVestite)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.