TV Series

Swamp thing cancelled before even airing so giving it a miss! Doom patrol its ok but gave it up halfway through loved Titans though.

Watched the 4 episodes available of swamp thing and it's quite good, see DC fans are pissed off they have cancelled it, rumour is DC streaming service are worried about disneys upcoming more formulatic marvel shows and are considering going the same route.

Shame as these more adult takes on DCs more quirky comics are good, loved doom patrol, was as batshit crazy as the comics and also well made and acted, Titans I also liked.

Leave the teen market on the CW with the arrowverse.

Got round to watching Escape at Dannemora which I am glad I did - very good acting and directed by Ben Stiller and based on true events from a few years ago . A modern day 'Escape from Alcatraz' 8.5/10

Got round to watching Escape at Dannemora which I am glad I did - very good acting and directed by Ben Stiller and based on true events from a few years ago . A modern day 'Escape from Alcatraz' 8.5/10

In ep 5, the single tracking shot through the claustrophobic tunnels was the best bit of direction I'd seen in years.

Really really inventive and clever how in was done.

Just finished ‘How to buy drugs online fast’ which has only 1 season so far.

Bit ‘youthy’ but really enjoyed it. The kid who plays Morirtz is a top little actor.

Also part way through series 1 of ‘Bad Blood’ - Italian-Canadian gangster series the likes of @Zin 'messiah' Zimmer would enjoy. Very good so far.

Just finished ‘How to buy drugs online fast’ which has only 1 season so far.

Bit ‘youthy’ but really enjoyed it. The kid who plays Morirtz is a top little actor.

Also part way through series 1 of ‘Bad Blood’ - Italian-Canadian gangster series the likes of @Zin 'messiah' Zimmer would enjoy. Very good so far.
Finished both series of that, I really liked it. Can't get the image of him with that transexual in Sons of Anarchy out of my mind while watching it tho haha!

Been watching Yankee (Netflix), another drugs cartel series, subtitled, but don't let that put you off, it's been pretty decent, I'm 3/4 of the way through it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.