TV Series

Not a series but ‘Tell Me Who I Am” was an intriguing watch on Netflix.

About twins, with one waking from a coma with little to no memory of his past and how his other twin coped with their experiences of sexual abuse prior to his coma.

Started watching the final season last night and was instantly reminded why I didn't want to watch it until I had ran out of stuff to watch.
Complete shite and not a single actor/actress that can act. And what's with the arse on Tommys girl? I'm sure I'll still watch it anyway despite wanting to murder everyone in it and tear my ears off rather than listen the God awful music.

Whoooaa!!
tommy.gif

Now you've gone too far...!!

I haven't caught any of the "Watchmen" TV series yet. Is it worth catching up on?
I don't know if it'll be for you, but I am loving it. The first episode is a bit heavy going, and it's not until the end of the second episode that I really got the mood of the show. It's like a heavy True Detective realistic crime series, and the sci-fi / comic book stuff is kept to a minimum but is pretty crazy when it happens. There are no superheroes fist fighting super villains who are intent on world destruction. It's a character driven show that is very slowly revealing some very interesting things about them and this world. More like Westworld than Marvel.

Soudns interesting.
Just finished Mindhunter and currently half way through Narcos Mexico, which has been a tremendous show...all of them. Wasn't sure about Mexico initially but he quality is starting to shone through now.
Start a few shows and give up if I see 'acting'...gotta be fully immeresed. Might even consider rerunning Mad Men...adored that.
Will give Watchmen a whirl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.