TV Series

Nice build up to
d27359d14d22d529a4a165bac603cb6d.jpg
number 7 was pretty good .

Watching a lot of GOT on sky and up to series 4, wow what tv it was. Also what it makes me realize even more is how shit the last series was. Years and years of incredible story telling ruined by one year of bullshit.

Just watched the first couple of episodes of The Witcher. Now if you've never read the books or played the games I would imagine this would be as confusing as hell as in no way does series hold your hand.

Having read the books and played the games it's excellent and extremely faithful to the original material.

Highly recommended but if your new to The Witcher I would do some research first

Just watched the first couple of episodes of The Witcher. Now if you've never read the books or played the games I would imagine this would be as confusing as hell as in no way does series hold your hand.

Having read the books and played the games it's excellent and extremely faithful to the original material.

Highly recommended but if your new to The Witcher I would do some research first
Any particular starting point you can recommend, please?

Any particular starting point you can recommend, please?
For the books definitely start with The Last Wish(which is a selection of short stories) which introduces you to Geralt and how he becomes a Witcher and also introduces you to some of the main characters like Ciri,Yennifer,Triss and Dandelion.

The next books would be the Witcher saga which then expands on the world which is called The Continent and explains the major Cities and factions in the world.

If you have a pc or a console(PS4 or Xbox) then pick up The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. It's a truly ground breaking open world game following Geralt and all the other major players in the world looking for Ciri who has gone missing. It really is the best game I've played in the last 5 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.