TV Series

Never read the books and knew nothing about it going in but I found The Witcher a weak effort from Netflix. Felt like a dark & haphazard soap opera more than a coherent fantasy series, acting was largely substandard for me although the young Freya Allan girl impresses in most of her scenes

Cavill does not strike me as someone with great acting range, all his roles seem very similarly delivered apart from Count of Monte Cristo

Finally got around to watching The Expanse and wow what a show. Just brilliant brilliant sci-fi. Not enjoyed a sci-fi show this much since the earlier seasons of Battlestar Galactica.
So its worth sticking with? I love the books but turned off half way through the first episode out of boredom. I may revisit then. Though I didn't like the Battlestar Galactica reboot at all either, original all the way, so maybe it's just me!

Watching Future Man but think I'll be canning it shortly, four episodes in and isn't really grabbing me.

So its worth sticking with? I love the books but turned off half way through the first episode out of boredom. I may revisit then. Though I didn't like the Battlestar Galactica reboot at all either, original all the way, so maybe it's just me!

Watching Future Man but think I'll be canning it shortly, four episodes in and isn't really grabbing me.

Stick with it I’ve watched the first season 3 times and it gets better every-time! Its a show you should give 100% concentration too its worth it.

Finally got around to watching The Expanse and wow what a show. Just brilliant brilliant sci-fi. Not enjoyed a sci-fi show this much since the earlier seasons of Battlestar Galactica.

Thought this season was weaker than the others tbf, was still better than most things on this year.

100% worth sticking with. I agree the first few episodes of season one aren't the best and I have heard several other people say they struggled with it. But the episodes just get better and better.

If you can watch Korean with subtitles then the kingdom is a very good watch . Starts slow but when you get into it it’s really good. Also just fin and he Pacific which is an old show but I enjoyed it

If you can watch Korean with subtitles then the kingdom is a very good watch . Starts slow but when you get into it it’s really good. Also just fin and he Pacific which is an old show but I enjoyed it

It is I watched it the other month and was impressed with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.