TV Series

Just finished 'Messiah' and really not sure what to make of it. At times i thought it was going to be fantastic, but in the end its left me feeling really flat. Just enough to keep you interested, but failing to deliver anything else. Still, id give series 2 a go if there is one, but pretty underwhelmed at the end.
Agree with all that mate good review

Band of Brothers, for about the 4th time! Double episodes on Sky Atlantic every Friday night.

Extremely late on it, but just started Boardwalk Empire, love Steve Buscemi as an actor, he's good in this, as you'd expect, 2/3 through S1 so far.

Started watching Watchmen the other night strictly based on the reviews it got on here. Persevered with it until episode 4. Fell asleep half way through that and won't be going back to it.
Load of crap.

On another note, watched half (netflix crapped out) of episode one season one of Occupied and thought it looked promising.
I watched the first episode of Watchmen, thought I was fucking tripping it was that bad.

Has anyone watched The Witcher series on Netflix?

Is it any good?

I really liked it but I had some prior knowledge of it having played the games. Despite that it was still confusing at times as the timelines aren’t always clear. Heard others without such knowledge say it was too difficult to understand. If you’ve played the games or read the books I’d wager you’ll like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.