TV Series

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Paul Lake's Left Knee, 28 May 2013.

1. Rosler's Mullet

Rosler's Mullet

Gutted, it’s been brilliant !

(Wankers)

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer likes this.
  2. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

I just saw a trailer for " Rio and Kate - becoming a step family " where Rio Ferdinand and his new wife go through the trials and tribulations of re-marriage and the effects on his kids after the death of his first wife and their mum.

This isn't about his playing background nor his animosity to us - I held a genuine sorrow for him and his kids on his first wife's passing and I wish him and his new family unit all the best. But why the TV? Why the documentary - they are going through something deeply personal which is nobody else's business and I despair of the so called celebrity culture that does this ffs - his kids will have a lifetime looking back on this series I just hope it all goes well for them.

3. cityontheup

cityontheup

Apart from cheating on his first wife on numerous occasions allegedly....lying, hypocritical c**t

4. bluetonium

bluetonium

Episode 3. Wio gets stick in the bathroom window whilst trying to get out of doing the chores. Later, the family go shopping for more scooby snax and perform their latest attempt to break into the charts at the quaint Manchester pub The Cornishman, to surprising results!

Feeling like How to get away with murder, which we really enjoyed for he first series, is about to get canned after series two. Every episode now seems to have a compulsory 15 minutes of humping as the actual plot gets put aside regardless of who was about to get snuffed out.

Keep hearing good stuff about this news Netflix one the stranger I think it is called, but the synopsis alone bored me! Trust it's worth a watch though?

Last edited: 5 Feb 2020
  5. dublinblue12

dublinblue12

It's a bit silly but never boring, worth a watch

6. City_Sean

City_Sean

Strangers on Netflix. Really good and would recommend.

nimrod likes this.
  7. ancoats

ancoats

just got into this and its great

EVIL

8. cityontheup

cityontheup

Look good, where can I find this a Netflix ?

9. ancoats

ancoats

i think its on amazon prime / CBS all access but i download the full season ???

10. bobmcfc

bobmcfc

You’d like prodigal son too if you like this

ancoats likes this.